Thanks for making Red Hot XXII
Hotter than Ever!
If you came out on July 19, you know Red Hot XXII was a blast! Last year, Oil Can Harry’s raised over $12,000 for Project Transitions, all of which goes directly into our programs to provide compassionate hospice and supportive housing for people living with HIV/AIDS. Hope to see you there again next year!
Red Hot Featured:
- Sumptuous Food from from Austin restaurants and caterers including
Sushi Zushi, Rose’s BBQ & more
- Signature Cocktails and an elegant champagne bar
- A plethora of live entertainment, including a performance by the cast of Grease & Austin Baptist Women
- An enormous Silent Auction filled with amazing trips, unique dining experiences, and incredible treasures
- Live Auction of one-of-a-kind experiences
Steve Higginbotham, a longtime supporter, created Red Hot for the first time in 1992 with the partnership and generosity of Oilcan Harry’s. For the past 19 years, Red Hot has been an important source of funding, generating almost a quarter of a million dollars for Project Transitions’ programs and services. This great event is not only a critical element in maintaining our services, it also happens to be “THE summer party” of Austin!